Özden NACAKCI (Mrs.)
Partner – LL.B, LL.M (pending)
Özden NACAKCI is a partner of NACAKCI, qualified in Turkish Law. She is experienced litigator. Mrs NACAKCI’s practice focuses on insurance with a significant background in enforcement law.
She graduated from Akdeniz University School of Law. She is a an LL.M candidate in Istanbul Bilgi University in Business Law.
She speaks fluent English.
She is a member of Antalya Bar Association and she is a registered Notary Public.
2018 – to Date — Partner at NACAKCI
2015 – 2016 — Senior Associate at Universal Law Firm (Istanbul)
2013 – 2015 — Senior Associate at Safak Law Firm (Istanbul)
2011 – 2013 — Associate at BEDAS (Istanbul)
2010 – 2011 — Associate at Terzioglu Law Firm (Antalya)
2008- 2009 — Legal Intern at Evren Law Firm (Antalya)
– Istanbul Bilgi University LL.M (2016-pending) (Business Law) (Istanbul)
– Akdeniz University Law School (2006) Law Degree (Antalya)
– Antalya Anadolu Lisesi (2000) High School (Antalya)
– Insurance Law
– Debt Collection/Recovery
– Corporate, Commercial and Contract
– Consumer Protection Law
– Real Estate
– Tourism and Hotel Management
– Employment Law
– Criminal Law
– Individual client services
– Foreigners and Family Law
For more information click here